Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass
Serious Mass is the ultimate in weight gain formulas. Serious Mass supplies you with the tools you need to pack on the pounds and develop the physique you've always wanted.
- 1250 Calories per serving in water
- 1640 Calories when made with low fat milk
- Over 250 g of carbohydrates - with no added sugar
- Includes Creatine, L-glutamine & Glutamine peptides, Choline, Insositol, and MCTs
- Source of protein: contains 50 g of protein per serving
Container Size: 2727 g
- Serving Size: 2 Scoops (334 g)
- Servings Per Container: 8
Nutritional Information Per Serving (based on Cookies & Cream Flavour)
- Energy: 1266 kcal / 5297 kJ
- Protein: 50 g
Total Carbohydrates: 252 g
- of which Sugars: 26 g
- of which Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
Fat: 6.2 g
- of which Saturates: 3.2 g
- Salt: 3.4 g
Cookies & Cream:
- Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate (Emulsifier; Soy Lecithin), Flavourings, Cookie Crumb (1.4%) (Wheat Flour [Gluten], Sugar, Fully Hydrogenated Vegetable Fats; Palm and Rapeseed in varying proportions; Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder), EGG Albumen, Sodium Chloride, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Creatine Monohydrate, Choline Bitartrate, L-Glutamine, Glutamine Peptides [Gluten], Whey Powder, Inositol, Vitamin Blend (L-Ascorbic Acid, Nicotinamide, DL-Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Retinyl Acetate, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, D-Biotin, Cholecalciferol, Cyanocobalamin), Sweetener (Sucralose), Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Ferric Pyrophosphate, Zinc Oxide, Cupric Gluconate, Manganese Sulphate, Chromium (III) Chloride Hexahydrate, Potassium Iodide
- Add two heaping scoops (334 g) of serious muscle mass to a large blender filled with 24 fl. oz. of cold water or milk.
- If desired, add ice and other ingredients, cover and blend on a high speed for 45-60 seconds – or until thoroughly mixed.
- New users may find it beneficial to begin with one half of a serving daily for the first week, gradually increasing to one or more full servings several times a day.
Suitability / Allergen Information
- Contains: gluten, egg, milk
- May contain: peanuts, soy, nuts